In January 2018, we undertook an audit of all our data to ensure its compliance with GDPR. Following this, Franche Primary is in a position to confirm that it has:
- A registered Data Protection Officer
- Embedded GDPR requirements into policies and day-to-day activities.
- Implemented technical measures to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Documented and recorded compliance measures.
- Scheduled comprehensive internal training for GDPR compliance.
- Audited data protection measures with audit results used to implement compliance.
The requirements of the GDPR will be met by Franche Community Primary School as the basis for collecting, storing, accessing, sharing and deleting personal data. Data will be processed fairly lawfully and in a transparent manner. It will be used for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited. It will be accurate and kept up to date and kept no longer than is necessary. Data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the data.
Should you have any questions about this statement, please contact our Data Protection Team via the school office.